Types of personal information collected
The types of personal information collected and held by AQUATREK MANA will vary depending on your dealings with us. This information may include any or all of the following:
- name, address(es), telephone number(s) and other contact details;
- associated company name(s), position, occupation and other business details;
- electronic address(es);
- bank account details;
- credit card details; and
- transaction details relating to your use of our products, services or benefits.
We will also collect your date of birth and driver’s licence number where required (for example, to comply with age restrictions or in order to verify your identity when applying for credit terms, etc).
AQUATREK MANA will not collect sensitive information from you or any third party.
You do not have to provide us with any personal information, however if you do not do so we may not be able to complete a transaction you have entered into, finalise payment of a product or service you have ordered, make delivery of a product you have ordered, grant credit terms, validate your entry in a promotion, or otherwise provide you with the products, services or benefits you have requested.
How AQUATREK MANA collects personal information?
Generally, AQUATREK MANA collects personal information directly from you, such as:
- when you personally submit information through a AQUATREK MANA website; in person (such as in store);
- when you apply for credit terms
- when you enter into a promotion conducted by us or a third party; when you complete a survey;
- in the course of us providing you with a requested product, service or benefit; or
- when you have other dealings with us.
- AQUATREK MANA will collect personal information through:
- AQUATREK MANA Limited, its related bodies corporate and its business pillars;
- our business partners who may partner with AQUATREK MANA for promotional activities; and
- third parties who supply services to AQUATREK MANA.
Why AQUATREK MANA collects, uses and discloses personal information?
AQUATREK MANA will collect personal information for the following purposes:
- to establish and maintain your relationship with us, including in some cases disclosing your name and address (as required by law, such as to government authorities and agencies) and providing you with information necessary to allow you to remain in contact with AQUATREK MANA;
- to provide the products or services you have requested from us and keep a record of them; to provide credit to you, which may include disclosures to credit reporting agencies or bodies;
- to answer any inquiry you make;
- to register you for events or promotions; or
- to assist us to make our services and products more valuable or useful to you.
AQUATREK MANA may also disclose your personal information to third parties who work with us in our business to provide, promote or improve the products or services you have requested or are interested in, such as:
- manufacturers and suppliers; couriers and delivery contractors;
- marketing consultants and promotions companies; website hosts; and consultants and professional advisers.
- AQUATREK MANA will also use and disclose your personal information to send direct marketing to you from:
- AQUATREK MANA Limited, its related bodies corporate and its business pillars; and third parties who provide services to us;
The direct marketing may relate to:
- our products and services;
- the products and services of other parties;
- promotions run by us or other parties; or
- to keep you informed of new developments we believe may be of interest to you.
You may opt-out of receiving this direct marketing from AQUATREK MANA or third parties through the unsubscribe function that will be made available to you with each direct marketing communication.
How AQUATREK MANA stores and protects personal information?
AQUATREK MANA stores personal information in a combination of computer storage facilities, paper-based files and other records. In so doing, we have taken numerous steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Additionally AQUATREK MANA takes reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information when we no longer need it.
The internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, other than where AQUATREK MANA uses secure socket layer technology (SSL) to ensure information (such as credit card information) is securely transmitted and processed, AQUATREK MANA cannot and does not accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the internet, or for any unauthorised access or use of that information.
Does AQUATREK MANA send personal information overseas?
AQUATREK MANA is likely to disclose some of your personal information, for the purposes described above, to organisations in other countries, including the United States of America.
We will promptly acknowledge and investigate any complaint about the way we manage personal information.
Information is also generated whenever a page is accessed on a AQUATREK MANA website that records information such as the time, date and specific page. We collect such information for statistical and maintenance purposes that enables us to continually evaluate our website performance.
AQUATREK MANA will take reasonable steps to remedy any issues resulting from our failure to comply with our privacy obligations.